Saturday 8 September 2012

Thinking back...


I was thinking back and being a bit melancholy, remembering the fun times in sessions, even if they weren’t that funny at the time being, some of the experiences I just wouldn’t like to miss ;)

One of my favourite memories is the guy who was well into his 80’s, now not that this was so outrageous, quite a few older guys who were into BDSM, but he was really special. He wanted to be a bride and he had the most gorgeous wedding dress and bridal lingerie, everything. Like clockwork he would show up once a month and book 2 hours, it took at least 30 minutes to get him into his finery, lace him up in the white corset, then put the dress on, then the wig, the veil… You get the idea…
The rest of the time I spent playing mother of the bride and telling him (the bride) about the “facts of life” and that it won’t be pleasant but it’s needed to please the husband and have kids.

Sounds really boring but it wasn’t, he so got into his role and started to cry, he panicked at the thought of sex and losing “her” virginity. I really started to grow to like him and looked forward to seeing him again. He never talked much, thanked me after every session and left. It was strange, despite no "real" BDSM activities happening, it always got so intense, and I almost felt like the mother of the bride...

Then there was the guy who annoyed the hell out of us, kept on calling the dungeon, telling us we’re not hard enough for him. In the end we offered him a free session just to lure him in. I had some fun with that, sometimes a good mindfuck is just what is needed ;) So I found a clothes iron, heated it up but hid it, and a package of frozen fish fingers. 
When he came, we put him face down on the rack, before he got the blindfold on, I spat on my finger and checked the iron, it sizzled nicely. When he was blindfolded and gagged (and of course secured safely on the rack), I told him he will get a big brand as a reminder, before we start sessioning “for real”. He started to flap like a fish out of water, I grabbed the frozen package of fish fingers and just pressed them on his back. Hot or cold – feels the same for the first few moments, the nerves can’t tell the difference. Despite the gag, he almost screamed the place down. Had to untie him and let him go, because in his fear he had peed all over the rack. Wasn’t nice to clean up but hey, at least he never ever called again…

Another classic was the guy who insisted on a bull whipping, vehemently against any kind of warm up, I had to actually negotiate that I would be allowed to warm him up, I think I told him I wouldn’t take the session otherwise. He was seriously pissed off with that but grudgingly agreed, kept on telling me he’s so experienced and I seem to be an amateur, and safe word, he won’t need it, it’s all bullshit and only for wusses. So once I had him secured on the cross, I started with a warm up, he did scream a hell lot for such a hard dude. I thought the whole “Stop, ouch, stop” was just part of his game, you know the “forced” stuff or to make it more real for him and got a paddle, screaming got louder, I still thought it’s part of his act, I mean he was so insistent on no warm up and all that and his experience.
Next I grabbed a flogger and after a few not even hard strokes he seemed to be close to a collapse. I decided to check with him and step out of costume for a while, because by then tears were screaming down his face.
He told me he couldn’t take it anymore and it is really far too painful. I was really puzzled and said that we were still doing the warm up and he had mentioned his experiences and that he had it done plenty of times before.
To cut a long story short, it turned out that he had watched an OWK video (I am dating myself here) several times, and it didn’t really look so painful…
I bet my face didn’t look very smart when my brain digested that information, a real DUH moment…

Maybe I should do a little blog entry about session bloppers…

No comments:

Post a Comment