Monday 17 September 2012

Learning...

Learning…

I recently had this conversation with KKB, or “Her Majesty’s Plaything” as he’s known on Blogger, I’m not sure how it came about, I think we were talking about very young pro dommes and that it seems to be unfair to expect somebody who’s barely 18 to call all the shots and make wise choices… I mentioned that I usually get a bit creeped out when middle aged guys have this thing for barely legal girls, I always want to yell “Give them a chance to find their own sexuality first!” Oh and then we talked about how much more fun “older guys” are.

There really is something special about a guy who comes to a dungeon and knows what he likes, especially if he’s also a bit of a masochist. It’s not just all the actions, it’s also the fun of talking with somebody who has lived a bit and is interesting to talk to.

Anyway, most of the stuff I learned I didn’t learn from other dommes but actually from clients, there really is no better teacher than an experienced bottom. I first thought when I was telling some guys that I don’t feel ready to do certain things, that it would turn them off, but some of them were actually really cool with it and we sort of bartered. They showed me how to do some things and of course I didn’t charge them for teaching me. Usually worked out that they booked an hour and we did 90 minutes and I covered the rest of the dungeon rent myself. Seemed only fair.

I think some of them were grooming me to be their domme, and yeah, worked for both sides, I learned a lot and they enjoyed teaching me the basics and then letting me expand on it. I found those relationships just really really great. Another thing I look back at fondly… The excitement of learning new things and all that. I hope that doesn’t sound like I know it all, because that I definitely do not, but I sometimes wish I could revisit learning something completely new with the same zest and anticipation, but to be honest, while BDSM is and always was a part of my life, it’s just not that important anymore. I’m just not the kid in the sweetshop anymore who wants to try almost everything… On the other hand, while it’s a lot less, it’s also much more exciting, sort of a treat from time to time. I must have grown up while I wasn’t looking ;)

But I found a really cool video I enjoyed, nothing too raunchy, just BDSM through the history...

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Constanze:

    I really enjoyed this post. It's heart warming to hear about Pro/client relationships where everyone is happy with things as they are and both parties learn from each other.

    As a client I had the good fortune to serve a pro who was just starting out. There was that element of her trying new things with me as she was learning "the ropes". I have to say I really enjoyed that aspect the relationship. I felt like I was making a contribution to her that was more than monetary and that was very important to me at the time.

    I enjoyed the video you posted as well. Quite the stroll down memory lane. You're right. This stuff has been around for a very long time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Experimenting together is a lot of fun, it also creates some sort of a bond and excitement, you're doing something TOGETHER instead of one party doing something to the other...

      A lot of clients are really OK, it's just the few that are not, they usually don't tend to be mildly annoying, they tend to be several planks short of a tree house...

      Delete