Sunday 23 September 2012

Shoes......

Not a serious post, just wore Wellington boots all day long (yeah, long 6 hour walk with the dogs through the rain - result, dogs are tired and I have a blood blister) and then polished a few of my shoes and realized that I do have a lot of shoes...

I started thinking shoes and Fashion District in LA and remembered some shoe shops there, not always the greatest quality of shoes but some pretty sexy shoes. I do have the suspicion that some of the guys might like shoes too, especially the ones with high heels and well, here are a few pics ;)






It's a really tiny shoe shop in a side alley, called Lola's Shoetique a really busy small place, but with nice people. I don't know how long the shoes will last, I didn't buy any, but I simply liked the variety and there are just tons of heels of every variety. I'm actually playing with the idea to order some... But then again, better not, walking the dog is not exactly something you do in high heels, especially not dogs the size of mine...

I usually prefer my shoes a bit classier, but they do look like fun shoes and are actually really cheap, oh well, at least they are fun to look at, and they have also tons of pics on their FB site https://www.facebook.com/lolashoetique/photos

I had far too many serious posts, so I guess it was time for something fun ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment