Thursday 6 February 2014

Hey hey hey

I'm still alive ;)



Gosh, so much happened, a nasty broken ankle, an involvement with several charities, I'm so excited about that and great progress. I don't even mind getting paid a lot less for my time as I can see how much it helps and makes a change. We all need a purpose in life!

Still active on the kinky front but even more underground, so it's feast of famine, but if I feast, oh how do I feast ;) A bit like a snake having huge bites and digesting that slowly...

Still vegetarian with no desire to change it and feeling superbly well, still smoke free...

Additionally working with a dog trainer and what a boost for my ego to be told I'm a natural and the dogs are superbly trained, all I need to do is some minor changes in my body language so the dogs understand a bit better, something called passive leadership. Had the odd chuckle when the dog trainer asked me where I learned the stuff, apparently I have assertive body language and I am great in passive leadership and the dogs just want to please me (H didn't really like to be told that the dogs see me as the pack leader, but I did, ha ha ha) and how rare it is to have somebody in complete control of 2 dogs as the dynamics are different then to just having a single dog. I might have stuttered a bit and said I just watched the dogs, I wasn't quite sure that the trainer was ready to hear about years of training subbies ;)

So apart from all the rain and stuff, things are pretty good, and gay marriage still hasn't caused mine to disintegrate, how weird is that? I thought there would be that big bang and things would all be turned upside down....

That's all for now, might be back ranting about BDSM in a little while. Sometimes I just forget I have a blog.

Oh yeah and another vacuum cleaner lost the will the live, I guess 2 Dobies (soon to be 3) and 2 cats are enough to convince a vacuum cleaner to die. I vacuum every day, the cats and dogs aren't balding in the slightest, where on earth do the hair come from?

On the super happy front, big boy cat bonded superbly with big Dobie boy and is now busy cleaning him all the time (in case girlie Dobie doesn't catch cat first and cleans cat like a puppy)


And the dogs are trying to find new careers as decorators...


Must be the cats who make the mess and fight the blankets, really....

No comments:

Post a Comment