Monday 3 June 2013

You know you're in LA

- When the pavements are really underdeveloped and full of cracks (Nobody walks in LA)
- You're having a hard time finding a good e-cig, but you can buy drug paraphernalia everywhere...

I kinda like the city, grew on me (like a fungus maybe, ha ha) but it's almost like living in another universe, and don't get me started on the amount of grotesque surgery I've seen, nope, if you're 60 years old, no amount of surgery will make you look like a 16 year old barbie doll, on the other hand, I ventured into Skid Row by mistake, that was a shock, poverty, people shooting up in the street, urinating on the street, living in cardboard boxes, some of them talking to themselves or shouting angrily at nothing... An elderly woman who looked physically and mentally disabled hanging in a shopping cart like a ragdoll and somebody pushing her about...

No comments:

Post a Comment