Monday 17 February 2014

Being a Domme is so exciting...

Well actually it's not....

Raining today and I was working away on the computer and chasing some vanilla deadlines, ignoring the grumpy cats (they don't like it when it rains outside, dainty little paws might get wet) complaining and terrorizing the dogs. Then the dogs were playing with each other, could hear them and they seemed to have a lot of fun, then things got quiet and I looked into the living room, looks like they played tug of war with a feather pillow, who ripped at the seams. Looks like I had a snow storm inside, obviously both dogs look very harmless and not guilty (must have been the cats), been trying to vacuum and got some feathers, but most of them just get disturbed and fly around, making me sneeze.

THEY ARE BLOODY EVERYWHERE

Have a good guess what I might be doing with the rest of my Monday...

Oh yeah, as for my quest to help the animal charity and asking for a Valentine's Gift guess what, £10 apart from what H and I gave them, despite all the "money slaves" that contacted me and wanted my address and stuff. Spoke to them today, as I went up there yesterday to help clearing the land (stable roof damaged by storms, or rather tree falling into it) and promptly stepped into a rusty nail. Ended my Sunday with soaking my foot in salt water, my tetanus vaccination is luckily up to date. Talk about adding injury to insult...

No comments:

Post a Comment