Friday, 10 August 2012

Domme Reality Show...

I found it quite amusing, of course it's a reality show, of course it's not real, though the Dommes are real.

It really gave me a chuckle and if they get into more of the details, time wasters and all that, it's could be great entertainment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wak0vpVWLc&feature=colike

I actually looked at more of their stuff and found another site to the home page, which is a bit more in depth

dominatrixdiaries.com

I'm laughing at the people at MF screaming hell about the first link, especially the ones who don't session and get all holier than thou and try to dictate the women how they can domme. There are some real retards on MF.

I seriously hope it works out for those girls and they get a show, or at least more clients (shouldn't be difficult, the average MF guy doesn't session, he's too busy telling Dommes to lower their prices and how they should session and what they should do), I was first wondering if it is a wise choice to show their faces, but hell, it's a reality show - in case somebody confronts them later with that, they were acting in a small budget art movie...